Features at a Glance
- The Rheem Commercial Electric Heating Unit is ideal for large scale commercial heating applications
- Low watts density of maximum 10.6W/cm2
- Incoloy 800 provides corrosion protection
- Temperatures can be set up to 83°C
- IP65 electrical enclosure
- Digital thermostat
- 316L stainless steel flange
- 304 stainless steel electrical enclosure
- Suits Rheem RT series storage tanks
- 2 years warranty on the element bundle*
- 12 month warranty on parts and labour*
*Warranty conditions apply.
Owners and Installation Guides
he Commercial Electric Heating Unit shall be Rheem model 050352 with a thermal input of 45 kW. The Heating Unit shall conform to Australian Standard 3498 and be WaterMark certified and shall have a sunshield suitable for outdoor applications. The Heating Unit shall be low watts density with a maximum of 10.6W/cm2 and have an incoloy 800 sheath, the flange shall be 316L stainless steel and have an EPDM gasket. The cabinet shall be made from stainless steel.The Heating Unit shall be fitted with a digital thermostat and have a maximum thermostat setting of 83°C and be fitted with an ECO set at 90°C. The contactor shall be AC3 rated. The Heating Unit must be readily interlocked with other control gear such as BMS or timer function.