MODEL NO: 613315
Rheem Heavy Duty Electric Water Heater - 315L with 3 Elements
The 3 element 315 litre Heavy Duty Electric water heater has an hourly recovery rate of up to 310 litres of hot water @ 50°C rise, suitable for high demand hot water usage. The cylinder is constructed from a special grade of steel and protected by two coats of a specially developed vitreous enamel and a larger, thicker anode.
Features at a Glance
- 315 litre electric hot water heater is ideal for cafes, restaurants, and small business situations
- Larger mass anode
- Quick recovery
- Equa-Flow® System provides flexibility and redundancy
- Provides hot water at sanitising temperatures
- 5 year Commercial warranty on cylinder*
- 12 month warranty on parts and labour*
*Warranty conditions apply
Owners and Installation Guides
The water heater(s) shall be Rheem heavy duty electric model no. 613315 with an hourly input of (3 x 3.6 kW.) or (3 x 4.8 kW.) or (3 x 6.0 kW.) and a hourly recovery rate of 185 (3 x 3.6 kW.) or 245 (3 x 4.8 kW.) or 310 (3 x 6.0 kW.) litres through 50°C rise. The water heater(s) shall conform to Australian Standard 1056. The water heaters shall be factory assembled and tested. Models shall be manufactured with immersion electric heating units fitted with surface mounted thermostat incorporating a safety over temperature energy cut out.