Rheem Heavy Duty Gas water heaters have been designed to supply large quantities of hot water. The cylinder is protected by multiple anodes and a double layer of vitreous enamel.
Features at a Glance
- Multi-Fin™ technology means faster, more efficient heating
- Digital adjustable thermostat to 82°C for sanitisation applications
- Hot Surface Ignition for economy
- Equa-Flow® system allows for flexibility in installation
- Built in BMS
- 5 year Commercial warranty on cylinder*
- 12 month warranty on parts and labour*
*Warranty conditions apply
Owners and Installation Guides
The water heater(s) shall be Rheem heavy duty gas model no. 624265 with an hourly gas input of 110 MJ (Natural & SNG), 100 MJ (Propane), 95 MJ (Butane), and a hourly recovery rate of 420 (Natural & SNG), 380 (Propane), 365 (Butane) litres through 50°C rise. The water heater(s) shall conform to Australian and New Zealand Standard 4552 or 5263. The water heater shall be factory assembled and tested. Gas controls shall incorporate over temperature energy cut off switch and a 100% safety shut down failure control in the event of the thermostat becoming inoperative. The storage cylinder shall be insulated using CFC free polyurethane foam. The design of the storage cylinder shall incorporate Multi-Fin flue technology for increased thermal efficiency. The water heater shall incorporate hot surface ignition and digital thermostats.